At Seed Cash we make the process of getting a loan as easy as possible.
From start to finish we’ve got 5 simple steps. In fact, it’ so easy you can start at Step 1 right now.
Before you apply for a money loan with Seed Cash, you just need to answer a few quick and easy questions:
– Are you 18 years old or over? and are a NZ/AU citizen or resident or hold a valid work visa?
– Are you working full-time or part-time with a minimum of three months tenure with your current employer?
– Do you have a valid photo ID? (only NZ driving license or any passport accepted)
– Do you receive minimum net income of over NZD 300 per week?
– Do you have access to internet banking? (mandatory if you are applying for more than $1500)
– Do you have a valid active email address and mobile number?
– Do you not owe money on any existing high-cost loan?
– Do you not owe money on any high-cost loan within last 15 days?
– Do you not have taken two or more high-cost loans in the last 90 days?
If you’ve answered “YES” to all of these questions, then you’re a step closer to having cash in your account and you can go ahead to Step 2 – The Application.
If you’ve answered “NO“, then unfortunately, you may not qualify for a Seed Cash loan – if you’d like us to explain why, please contact us.
It’s surprisingly easy to apply for a personal loan with Seed Cash. Your loan application can be sent in 4 different ways:
1 – Website: Fill-up and submit our online loan application form and we will get in touch with you to go through the application.
2 – Mobile App: You can either use our iPhone app or Android/Google app to apply for a loan.
3 – SMS: You can apply for a Seed Cash loan by sending a FREE SMS to 5808 in a specific message format. (only for returning customers)
4 – Phone: You can contact our office at 9:00AM – 5:30PM, Monday to Friday on 0800 733 328, (only for returning customers)
For your convenience; You can now upload your bank statements by logging into your internet banking through the secured link. We have partnerships with decisionlogic and CreditSense for an instant bank account verification. For more details: CreditSense and DecisionLogic.
When you have completed your application we will verify that your details are all correct.
Please note: all your personal and financial information will be safe and secure. If everything is in order, we will immediately let you know your loan has been approved – we do this by sending you a text message. Should we need further information from you, we will simply give a call.
Once approval is confirmed, we can begin Step 4 – Funds Transfer.
After the approval of your Seed Cash loan, the agreed amount will be transferred into your nominated bank account with the funds appearing either within:
– 15 minutes via instant bank transfer with major NZ banks (fee applies); OR
– Same day via normal bank transfer (duration also depends on your bank) of your loan being approved.
Making repayments is very easy. Depending on the size of your loan and the length of your repayment period, you will agree to repay a set amount at a set time. We can simply deduct this amount from your bank account automatically, until the loan has been fully repaid if you have chosen to repay through direct debit. If we’ve agreed to accept your manual payments; you can also make payments through internet banking, automatic payments, POLi or direct deposit at any ANZ branch.
If your circumstances get better and you are unable to pay the unpaid balance in full before the final payment is due (full prepayment), you will be required to pay only an additional fee (creditor’s early repayment administration fee) of $20.00 with no further prepayment penalty.