Our personal loan terms range from 4 weeks to 5 years, and you need to choose the loan term depending on factors like your repayment ability and cash flow needs. The longer the term is, the lower your repayments will be over time, but the more interest you’ll pay. The shorter it is, the higher your repayments will be. This means you’ll pay less interest over time, because there will be less time for interest to be charged.
If you fail or refuse to make repayment(s) as per your loan agreement then we may do any one or all of the following:
- Adding default fee(s) to your loan balance;
- Attempting direct debit transaction(s) for the outstanding arrears amount from your nominated bank account at any date/time after the default date;
- Credit listing your loan account with credit reporting agencies; that may impact your ability to obtain finance for a period of upto five (5) years;
- Contacting your employer to lodge a wage deduction request;
- Employing a debt collection agency to recover the debt. This will also incur a collection agency fee equivalent to 20% of your overdue balance;
- Taking legal action against you; and/or using any other rights and powers under your loan agreement with us.
In the event that you find yourself experiencing financial difficulties and suspect that you will be unable to make your repayments on the due date, simply contact us on 0800733328 and we will consider your circumstances as we look to find a suitable solution that works for you.
YES – We encourage our customers to repay their SeedCash loan as early as possible! We do not charge any additional pre-payment fee, prepayment penalty or premium. Please note that Interest is accrued on your loan daily, based on the outstanding balance; therefore under some circumstances paying your loan in advance means you will incur less interest. Simply contact our customer service team on 0800733328 for a final balance figure on your loan.
Repaying your loan to Seed Cash is as easy as pie. We’ll direct debit your account in the evening of your dated installment for the amount according to the repayment schedule you’ve chosen. Make sure you’ve got money in there on the specified day(s) or until debited successfully to avoid default penalties.
In the event that you received a loan finalization SMS/email message from us, but you haven’t received your money, the reason is likely to be:
- Your bank has not yet implemented systems capable of enabling same day payments/clearance; OR
- Your application was finalized after 4:00PM, then it is likely that the bank will process the funds to show in your account on the next business day; OR
- Your bank might have a delay in showing the payment on your statement.
If you are unsure and the payment still hasn’t appeared within 24 Hours, please contact your bank for more information.
We take pride in providing super-fast service and endeavor to assess and approve loan applications within 60 minutes. Our aim is to complete the processing of all pending loan applications within 24 hours.
We transfer the money directly into your designated bank account (only under your name).
Once your loan application has been approved and finalized, you will find the funds in your account within 24 hours. In-case your bank does not support same day deposit; then you may receive funds in your bank account on the very next business day.
We also offer an optional service of instant fund transfer; where you can receive funds within 30 minutes. This service will cost you an instant transfer fee of $8 and is only available for five major banks (ANZ, BNZ, ASB, Westpac, KiwiBank).
Our fee structure is transparent. We provide an online Loan Calculator to help determine the cost of your loan. Our Calculator gives you indicative repayment amounts for the details you enter. You can enter various amounts and repayment dates prior to proceeding with a loan application. This way you can see what you will be paying back before you apply. Please see Our Charges section.
Please contact our friendly customer service team on 0800733328 between 8:00AM and 5:30PM Monday to Friday – one of our staff will happily assist you to re-register your SeedCash account login under your new email address.
Here at SeedCash, we provide our customers with loans up to $20,000, depending on your net income from paid employment. The maximum amount that you can borrow is determined by our affordability calculations and purpose of your loan, which take into account the repayment amounts after fees have been added and the daily interest that will be accumulated throughout the period of the loan.
There are number of reasons that may result in your SeedCash loan application being declined. These include (but not limited-to):
- You provided false, fraudulent or misleading information, or withholding relevant information;
- You are not over 18 years old;
- You are not currently residing in New Zealand;
- You do not have a valid photo ID (any passport or NZ driving license accepted);
- You are not a NZ/AU Resident/Citizen or hold a valid work visa;
- You are currently not in full-time/part-time employment;
- You have not completed minimum three months of employment with your current employer;
- You are currently not earning at least $300 per week;
- You have an adverse or extremely poor credit history;
- Your financial conduct, as shown on your bank statement, indicating that you have budgetary or existing debt problems;
- You are currently bankrupt/insolvent;
- We were not able to verify your personal information including employment;
- You do not have an active bank account with at least last three months of regular payroll transactions;
- You have provided someone else’s bank account or we were not able to verify your bank account information;
- You do not have an access to internet;
- You do not have an active and registered mobile number;
- You do not have an active email address.
It’s surprisingly easy to apply for a personal loan with SeedCash. Your loan application can be sent in 4 different ways:
- Via Website: Fill-up and submit our online loan application form and we will get in touch with you to go through the application.
- Via Mobile App: If you are apple user, go to Apple appstore, and search our ‘SeedCash’ app and download it. If you are an Android user, go to Google playstore and search our ‘SeedCash’ app and download it. Click into our app, complete the application and send the application to us.
- Via SMS: You can apply for a SeedCash loan by sending a FREE SMS to 5808 in a specific message format. For example, If u want $20,000 and your personal SeedCash PIN code is ABC12D, then send the following free SMS to 5808: “Seed Loan $20000 ABC12D“. (only available for returning customers)
- Via Phone: You can contact our office on 0800733328 between the hours of 9:00AM and 5:30PM (Monday to Friday) and one of our friendly staff member will assist you to lodge a loan application recalling your previous application details. (only available for returning customers)
Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions before sending your loan application.
Only in the event that we are unable to verify the information provided to us in your loan application; We may simply require you to scan and email supporting documents, so we can complete the loan approval process.
YES – SeedCash is committed to the Responsible Lending Code. We aim to only lend to qualified applicants who we believe can easily afford to repay us as agreed. However, if you do not have a great credit rating, we may still assess your application considering your other financial circumstances including but not limited to your current affordability (subject to approval).
YES – you will need to provide us an active New Zealand bank account details that is under your name. This bank account should be the one that your wages/salary is paid into, as it will help us to determine your loan repayment ability and it will also aid your employment verification process.
NO – We don’t require any form of security, collateral or guarantor in order to get a loan with us. SeedCash currently provide unsecured personal loans only.
SeedCash typically provides personal loan if you meet the following (but not limited-to) criteria:
- You need to be over 18 years old;
- You need to be currently residing in New Zealand;
- You need to have a valid photo ID (any passport or NZ driving license accepted);
- You need to be a NZ/AU Resident/Citizen or hold a valid work visa;
- You need to be working full-time/part-time for at least three months with your current employer;
- You need to be earning at least $300 per week;
- You need to have an active bank account with at least three regular payroll transactions;
- You need to have an access to internet as our loan application process is 100% online;
- You need to have an access to your internet banking (optional if you are seeking a loan of less than $1500);
- You need to have an active and registered mobile number;
- You need to have an active email address.
If you do not fulfill all above requirements then you may not qualify for a SeedCash loan – if you’d like us to explain why, please contact us.
YES – You need to pay-off or settle your existing SeedCash loan before we can process your new loan application. Rollovers and additional loans can often lead to a debt spiral that can be hard to recover from. By not allowing these types of loans, we help you maintain your financial welfare.
If you happen to change your mind and no longer wish to proceed with the loan, you have 7 working days to return the loan proceeds to SeedCash and cancel your Loan Agreement. In doing so, we will only charge you the loan balance that include loan principal, establishment fee and interest accrued up until the funds are returned. Please refer to your Loan Agreement for a full statement of your rights and the Terms & Conditions of the loan.
We are usually not fully operational or open over the weekends or on public holidays. This means your loan may not get processed until the next working day. Payroll officers for most of the companies in New Zealand aren’t available to confirm employment details and New Zealand banks often do not process the payments over the weekends or on public holidays.
YES – your partner can apply for SeedCash loan, using the same account as long as your bank statement shows sufficient income, to support application.
If you know you’re already experiencing sustained problems meeting existing financial commitments, please decide carefully about applying for a SeedCash loan as additional lending of any sort will only add to your financial commitments. We recommend instead contacting Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) or FinCap for budgeting advice.
At SeedCash, bad credit can affect whether you qualify for a loan, but it won’t rule you out. Bad credit personal loans are offered to those who can demonstrate the capacity to meet their loan repayments and future creditworthiness. SeedCash performs a credit check on every loan application. SeedCash considers your overall situation rather than picking up your previous bad credit history.
YES – As long as your financial circumstances allows you to easily afford the repayments of our new loan. However, rollovers and additional loans can often lead to a debt spiral that can be hard to recover from; that’s why based on our current financial situation we may also suggest you to consolidate your existing loans into one easy-to-manage personal loan. If your current financial situation is already in bad state then we may also recommend you to contact Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) or FinCap for budgeting advice.
Our “fax-less”or “paperless” loans are fast, convenient and easy! The loan application is simply filled out and submitted online. In the event that we do encounter any difficulties verifying the information provided, we may simply require you to scan and email supporting documents to us.
The documents requested may be one or all of the following:
- Scan copy of your NZ driver licence;
- Scan copy of passport along with the visa page (if applicable);
- Most recent bank statement (in pdf format) showing the past 3 months transactions;
- Proof of address (utility bills etc);
- Loan Statements of your existing debts (if applicable).
Our customer service team is available between 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday on 0800733328 (excluding public holidays).
Alternatively you can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We always aim to respond to any email queries within 24 hours during the week. If you contact us over the weekend or on a public holiday, we’ll be in touch with you on the very next business day.
In the event that you believe that you will be unable to meet your repayments, please contact us immediately either via phone or email and discuss your circumstances with one of our helpful customer service team, so we are able to find an appropriate payment agreement that works for both parties.
If you suspect that you are going to have insufficient funds in your bank account on your repayment date, you must contact us immediately either via phone or email to put a halt on the direct debit. Contact must be made at least two business days before the due date, otherwise we will be unable to stop the direct debit, as it will have already been processed by your bank.